Welcome to Project “Peace of Happiness”!
Have you ever felt so strongly about something that you just had to pursue it, whatever the outcome?
Well, that’s why I have just started “Project Peace of Happiness”
This project aims to spread colorful “peaces of happiness” throughout the world, in order to:
1. put a smile on people’s faces and brighten up their day, but more importantly….
2. create awareness for children who have had to flee their homes and are staying in refugee camps all over the world.
My ultimate dream goal is to raise money in order to buy art-materials for these children and relieve them, if only for an hour, of their endurances and enable them to be a kid again!
Every spare moment of my time, I am creating colorful crochet pieces and I am currently in the proces of placing them in my neighborhood, my town and actually everywhere I (will) travel.
See my posts on Instagram :@ProjectPeaceOfHappiness
You can help colour this world!
- follow me on Instagram @ProjectPeaceOfHappiness
- like and share my posts
- create your own “peace of happiness” or download the English instructions here.
- post the photo’s of your crochet work (hanging in a public place) via #projectpeaceofhappiness or if you’re not on Instagram, email me the photo of your crochet piece(s) and I will post them on my website and Instagram account for you.
or make more with friends, hang it up in your neighborhood, take a picture and post it on #projectpeaceofhappiness
Wouldn’t it be great if there were Peaces of Happiness hanging in public places all over the world?
Brighten up this world and share a Peace of Happiness!
For idea’s, suggestions, collaborations, donations, sponsorship…..etc. please contact me: Gemma Steemers at firstname.lastname@example.org